Delivery & Returns
We aim to deliver your order in good condition, all items are checked thoroughly before we send them to you and a Kin and Cloth tag is attached.
We will post your item(s) within 5 working days of confirmation that your order is ready, provided that they are in stock. Note that all made to order items can take up to 3 weeks before the good(s) are sent. Our postage is charged by sizes small, medium or large.
Please note that all options require a signature on delivery
First Class UK Delivery
All shipments to the United Kingdom will be posted using first class delivery.
Standard items £4.50, Medium items £5.99, Large items £10.95. When ordering multiple size items the postage will be based on the largest product.
Next Day UK Delivery
A next day service is also available to UK addresses;
- Standard items £6.99
- Medium items £8.50
- Large items £13.90
Orders must be received before 12pm to use this Special delivery service. This service is not available for bespoke and made to order items.
All shipments to Europe will be posted “International signed for”. Please note that international shipments may take up to 28 days to be delivered although this is very rare.
£7.99 will be charged for each order.
All shipments to the rest of the world will be posted “International signed for”. Please note that international shipments may take up to 28 days to be delivered although this is very rare.
Cost: £13.50 will be charged for each order.
UK orders over £70
Free delivery on orders over £70
All unused products may be returned providing ALL of the following conditions are met:
- Items have been unused , unwashed and returned with all original packaging in a re-saleable condition, within 7 days.
- Bespoke and made to order items must be cancelled within 2 days of order to avoid a return, which we do not refund.
- Products shipped to customers outside of the UK are not able to be returned.
- We will only accept returns that are in perfect condition with the tag still attached.
It is the customer’s responsibility to return the item(s). We recommend that you return the goods via Recorded delivery. We will not be able to refund any items that are lost in transit back to us. We will only accept returns that are in perfect condition with the tag still attached.
If all of the above conditions are met please use the following instructions when returning product:
- Contact email@example.com to request return, explaining reason for return.
- Once return has been authorized the product should be packaged in original packaging. Packages received after 7 days period will not be accepted. We suggest using a tracked service as we are not responsible for any goods lost in transit.
- To post items back please send us an email and we will forward the relevant details to you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once we receive returned goods and they prove to be in the original condition with packaging and documentation we would be happy to process the refund/ exchange and will confirm this with an email.
Heavy Products – Doorstops & some personalised keepsake pillows
We do our very best to ensure that all items ordered will be delivered to you, however some products are heavy and can only be collected at an arranged meeting point or from selected fairs.
We do our very best to ensure that the delivery goes smoothly and that your chair arrives in perfect condition.
Upon confirmation of your order and after our consultation visit to your home or arranged meeting location, we will send you an email as soon as your chair is ready to be delivered. We will also call you to set up your desired delivery date.
Please contact us if your chair is to be delivered outside of the UK.